Please complete the following application form and submit by e-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: February 15, 2019
Please ask one reference to complete the reference form:
To apply for all UGA in Rome Scholarships, submit the following by Frebruary 15, 2019.
1. Your Name (Last, First)
4. Classics and related courses taken in college. Please include Classics, Latin, Greek, Art, History, and your grade in each course.
5. Expected graduation date.
7. Honors and Awards
8. List of any financial aid or scholarships you are currently receiving (No need to list HOPE or Zell Miller).
9. List of any other scholarships you're applying for to fund your proposed travel-study program.
10. Is this your first experience outside of the U.S,? If not, what countries have you visited or lived in?
Essay: Talk about yourself and what you hope to accomplish while studying abroad (abiout 300-500 words)
Resume: A current resume, including activities and honors
A letter from a professor. Address: firstname.lastname@example.org